"Customer Service Standards Worth Living Up To" for gov't and industry
Posted on January 13th, 2010 by Craig Newmark
Hey, Candi Harrison was a Federal web manager, and says some of the smartest stuff around regarding serious web site support, applicable to private industry as well as government.
check out Customer Service Standards Worth Living Up To:
- Easily find relevant, accurate, and up-to-date information;
- Understand information the first time they read it;
- Complete common tasks efficiently;
- Get the same answer whether they use the web, phone, email, live chat, read a brochure, or visit in-person;
- Provide feedback and ideas and hear what the government will do with them;
- Access critical information if they have a disability or aren’t proficient in English.